- 1 lb vegetarian sausage
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 lb mushroom
- 1 garlic clove
- mustard (to taste)
- mayonnaise (loads)
- brown rice (even more)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown veggie mince; add tomatoes and garlic.
- Fry mushrooms separately, after cutting thin.
- Add mushrooms (yum yum, maybe eat a few!).
- Add early mustard additions.
- Cook brown rice separately.
- Make a salad while apple pie surprise cooks.
- Throw mince mixture onto rice.
- Place in oven (gas mark 4, 200°C for 18 minutes.
- Eat like crazy.