A delightful potpourri with real apple slices and spices, to make your house smell wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dried Apple Slices: Preheat your oven to 150 degrees.
- 2Slice the unpeeled apple in very thin slices and lay in a single layer on a baking sheet sprayed lightly with vegetable oil spray and bake for 30 minutes.
- 3You can sprinkle a little cinnamon on top to make these cinnamon dried apples.
- 4Let the dried apple cool for about ten minutes before adding to the other ingredients.
- 5In a lidded glass jar (a Mason jar is perfect) combine all of the ingredients of the potpourri mixture, and gently combine with a wooden spoon.
- 6Cover tightly.
- 7This mixture will keep for months.
- 8To use, place about a tablespoon into 2 cups of boiling water.
- 9Turn down the heat and let the mixture simmer gently to release all of the wonderful apple pie scent!
Browse Our Top Household Cleaner Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pie Spice Potpourri
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: