Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from the inside of the Azteca flour tortilla shells package. Sounds so delicious!
Make and share this Apple Pie Pockets recipe from Food.com.
- Remove tortillas from refrigerator; let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes or until soft and flexible.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together pie filling, cinnamon, and raisins.
- Evenly divide filling onto centers of tortillas.
- Fold both sides over the filling; fold bottom half of tortilla up then the top half down to close.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- Also, spray top and sides of tortillas lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- In small bowl mix together sugar and milk.
- Drizzle over apple pockets.
- Serve warm.
Easy and really delicious! I used Freezer Apple Pie Filling - OAMC, so didn't need any cinnamon, and omitted the raisins. Simply rolled up like enchiladas and baked until golden, then topped with glaze. Couldn't be easier, and lowfat to boot. My family begged for this the very next night. It's my new favorite dessert! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
This is so easy and delicious! The answer to a quick and simple dessert. I substituted sugar and cinnamon on top in place of the powder sugar. Was very good. Can't wait to try blueberry!!