This recipe is from the inside of the Azteca flour tortilla shells package. Sounds so delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove tortillas from refrigerator; let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes or until soft and flexible.
- 2Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 3Mix together pie filling, cinnamon, and raisins.
- 4Evenly divide filling onto centers of tortillas.
- 5Fold both sides over the filling; fold bottom half of tortilla up then the top half down to close.
- 6Place seam side down on a baking sheet sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- 7Also, spray top and sides of tortillas lightly with cooking spray.
- 8Bake for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 9In small bowl mix together sugar and milk.
- 10Drizzle over apple pockets.
- 11Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pie Pockets
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 256.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 40.3 g
- Protein 3.0 g