Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe is from the inside of the Azteca flour tortilla shells package. Sounds so delicious!
Top Review by LonghornMama
Easy and really delicious! I used Recipe #186868, so didn't need any cinnamon, and omitted the raisins. Simply rolled up like enchiladas and baked until golden, then topped with glaze. Couldn't be easier, and lowfat to boot. My family begged for this the very next night. It's my new favorite dessert! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 4 -6 azteca flour tortillas
- 1 (20 ounce) can apple pie filling (approx.)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raisin
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove tortillas from refrigerator; let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes or until soft and flexible.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together pie filling, cinnamon, and raisins.
- Evenly divide filling onto centers of tortillas.
- Fold both sides over the filling; fold bottom half of tortilla up then the top half down to close.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- Also, spray top and sides of tortillas lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- In small bowl mix together sugar and milk.
- Drizzle over apple pockets.
- Serve warm.