Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Drinksmixer. This drink has a great taste and isn't very potent.
Make and share this Apple Pie Margarita recipe from Food.com.
- 28.34 g white tequila
- 28.34 g dekuyper sour apple pucker schnapps
- 85.04 g apple juice
- 85.04 g prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- Chill all ingredients in a mixing tin over ice.
- Rim the glass with cinnamon and sugar (liberally).
- Shake and strain into a margarita glass, there will be usually be a lot left in the tin, for seconds or thirds.
This makes a delicious version of a Margarita. Made as directed and will make many more of these babies. Thanks, Boomette! Made for Newest Zaar tag game.
Very different and delicious!