Recipe by Gingerbear
This is another great recipe from the Brown-Dunkin Cookbook. This is out of the Tulsa paper.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup raw apple, peeled and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix beaten egg and brown sugar thoroughly and add flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Add chopped nuts and apples.
- Bake in greased shallow baking dish and 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with whipped cream or lemon sauce.