This is another great recipe from the Brown-Dunkin Cookbook. This is out of the Tulsa paper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix beaten egg and brown sugar thoroughly and add flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- 2Add chopped nuts and apples.
- 3Bake in greased shallow baking dish and 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 4Serve with whipped cream or lemon sauce.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Nut Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.3
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 176.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g