southern chef in louisiana's Note:
Simple and yummy--this dessert is perfect for fall.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together 2 cups gingerbread mix and 3/4 cup water until smooth; set mixture aside.
- 2Stir together remaining gingerbread mix and brown sugar; cut in 1/4 cup butter until mixture is crumbly. Stir in pecans; set aside.
- 3Combine apple pie filling and remaining 1/4 cup butter in a large saucepan, and cook, stirring often, 5 minutes over medium heat or until thoroughly heated.
- 4Spoon hot apple mixture evenly into a lightly greased 11x7-inch baking dish. Spoon gingerbread mixture evenly over hot apple mixture; sprinkle with pecan mixture.
- 5Bake at 375° for 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Serve cobbler with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Gingerbread Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.4
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 502.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 50.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g