southern chef in louisiana's Note:
Simple and yummy--this dessert is perfect for fall.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together 2 cups gingerbread mix and 3/4 cup water until smooth; set mixture aside.
- 2Stir together remaining gingerbread mix and brown sugar; cut in 1/4 cup butter until mixture is crumbly. Stir in pecans; set aside.
- 3Combine apple pie filling and remaining 1/4 cup butter in a large saucepan, and cook, stirring often, 5 minutes over medium heat or until thoroughly heated.
- 4Spoon hot apple mixture evenly into a lightly greased 11x7-inch baking dish. Spoon gingerbread mixture evenly over hot apple mixture; sprinkle with pecan mixture.
- 5Bake at 375° for 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Serve cobbler with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Gingerbread Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.4
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 502.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 50.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g