Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Everyday Food
Make and share this Apple Endive and Grape Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 59.14 ml reduced-fat sour cream
- 59.14 ml low-fat buttermilk
- 29.58 ml cider vinegar
- 2 fuji apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 4-6 Belgian endive, halved lenghtwise and trimmed
- 473.18 ml green seedless grapes, halved lengthwise
- 118.29 ml toasted pecans or 118.29 ml walnuts, broken into pieces
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together the sour cream, buttermilk, and vinegar.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the apple slices, endives, grape halves, and nuts to the bowl.
- Toss to combine.
A really nice change of pace.
I, too, saw this recipe in Everyday Food and thought it sounded good. It was! I really liked the tart dressing with sweetness of the apples and grapes. I actually used fat free buttermilk, which made the dressing a little thinner than it would have been, but this did not really hurt the result. I am currently on the Weight Watcher's diet and a serving of this is 3 points. I calculated it on their website. Thanks for posting.