Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Low fat, delicious meal or snack.
Make and share this Apple Cranberry Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 Red Delicious apples
- 1 (8 ounce) lemon low fat yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped celery (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries (or raisins)
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- salt and pepper
- Cut up peeled an cored apples; set aside.
- Combine yogurt and the rest of the ingredients, stirring well.
- Add apples and toss!
Easy, tasty and healthy! Made a few changes: used fat-free vanilla yogurt, increased the dried cranberries and added nutmeg. Nutmeg definitely a nice added flavor. Did use the celery. Yum!
aboutly asome. We better send this Syd.I used vanilla yougourt since that is all I had. I'll try it next time with lemon. As usual I cant have salt, so I just added a bit of pepper.