- 1 lb dried apple
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley, freeze-dried
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 cup ice water
- 1⁄2 cup corn oil
- 5 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup powdered milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the apples in a food processor so that pieces are small.
- Combine apples in a bowl all of the ingredients -- can add oil or water if dough is too dry.
- Using a rolling pin roll out dough to about 3/16" thick (can make thinner or thicker). Using a cookie cutter -- cut into shapes -- place on cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approx 20 -25 minutes (until golden).