Quorn cutlets with a tasty combination of apple cider and low sodium soy sauce. Recipe from Saving Dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large freezer bag, place:.
- 26 Quorn Naked Cutlets.
- 3Carefully squeeze the bag to force out any air; seal the bag.
- 4In a 1 quart freezer bag, combine:.
- 51 1/2 cups apple cider.
- 61/4 cup low sodium soy sauce.
- 7Gently and carefully squeeze the bag to force out any air then seal the bag.
- 8To Cook:.
- 9Thaw completely.
- 10Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place cutlets in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Pour sauce from bag over cutlets and bake 15-20 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cider Quorn Cutlets OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 354.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: