Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quorn cutlets with a tasty combination of apple cider and low sodium soy sauce. Recipe from Saving Dinner.
- In a large freezer bag, place:.
- 6 Quorn Naked Cutlets.
- Carefully squeeze the bag to force out any air; seal the bag.
- In a 1 quart freezer bag, combine:.
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider.
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce.
- Gently and carefully squeeze the bag to force out any air then seal the bag.
- To Cook:.
- Thaw completely.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place cutlets in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Pour sauce from bag over cutlets and bake 15-20 minutes or until done.