Prep 10 mins
Cook 17 mins
Great fall carrot side dish.
Make and share this Apple Cider Glazed Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add carrots and sauté until carrots begin to brown slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Add apple cider, brown sugar, and tarragon and bring to boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until carrots are tender and liquid is reduced to glaze, stirring occasionally, about 12 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Part of menu #26073. I used baby carrots. Dried tarragon. The apple gives this a nice tang. I love that you didn`t over do the brown sugar. It was perfect! Salt was skipped. Thanks!