Recipe by MaMere
A very crunchy, sweet & healthy fruit snack!
Top Review by Deely
This is THE perfect snack!!! I used Gala Apples...no cinnamon or Pam. My search for a low cost, crunchy and healthy snack is finally over. I'll be making a tray of these every morning for the rest of my life! Goodbye potato chip cravings.
Thank you for posting this wonderful recipe MaMere!
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice apples VERY thin and lay in single layer on parchment lined pans. I used 2 apples and it took up 2 pans.
- Spray with the Pam spray coating (this allows the spice to adhere).
- Sprinkle the Apple slices with Apple Pie Spice. You could also use Cinnamon, Cinnamon Sugar.whatever your taste preference. I choose to not use sugar as the sugars in the apples really concentrates as they bake.
- Bake @ 200 f for approx 1.5 hours, till crispy.(I flipped the slices halfway through.).
- The apples will firm up a bit more after taking from the oven.
- Let cool and enjoy!