Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious apple caramel dip with skor bits
- 500 ml cream cheese (approx. 1 block)
- 2 -6 tablespoons brown sugar (to taste)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup caramel
- 1⁄2 cup Skor English toffee bit (or 2 Skor candy bars)
- Cream together cream cheese and brown sugar, adding brown sugar to taste.
- Spread cream cheese mix on a plate.
- Spread caramel on the cream cheese mixture.
- Crush skor bars.
- Sprinke skor bars or chips over caramel.
- Chop up apples, dip and enjoy.
Love this recipe. Soooo easy and delicious!
Delicious! Wonderful! Add a little bit of vanilla into the cream cheese mixture. So good. Great treat for office potlucks. People LOVE this one.