Caramel Apple Brickle Dip
photo by diner524
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese (tub, not the block type)
- 1 (18 ounce) container caramel apple dip
- 1 (10 ounce) bag English toffee bits
- Spread cream cheese into a pie plate.
- Spread caramel dip on top of cream cheese (you may not want all of the caramel - use your own judgment! :) ).
- Sprinkle with all of the toffee bits and serve with sliced apples of your choice!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was wonderful! I'm so glad I picked this to make and share with friends...and can you say "GONE!"? They scarfed it down like nobody's business! I used a granny smith and a fuji apple (one tart, one sweet) and this was different and good :-)! I had a small problem; I bought Heath bar bits (chocolate coated) by accident, but that didn't slow us down a bit...I do think you could get away with using about 1/2 the caramel dip (that's what I did) and maybe 1/2 the bag of heath bits. It was messy, but, it disappeared! I'm always on the lookout for a new 'item' to share with friends - I'm glad I chose this!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have a degree in archaeology from a small Ohio college and I work for the Ohio History Connection. My passions are art, music, books, food, history, and cats/animal welfare. I also love photography. I have a 1,000 (plus) piece collection of vintage flower pins from the 1960's, hence the username ha. I also have small collections of vintage butterfly pins, vintage tablecloths, and vintage glass Christmas ornaments. (Can you tell I love vintage?) I took a trip to the Netherlands in March 2006 and fell in love! I doubt it will happen but if I ever have the opportunity I would love to live there.