Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
very good dessert. always gone in minutes
Make and share this Apple Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml butter
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 473.18 ml flour
- 1.62 ml baking powder
- 1.62 ml baking soda
- 1.62 ml vanilla
- 14.79 ml cinnamon
- 2 green apples
- beat egg in coffee cup.
- mix butter, sugar and eggs together in another bowl.
- add flour, baking soda and baking powder to butter, sugar and egg mixture.
- add vanilla.
- add cinnamon.
- peel apples and take out cores.
- chop up apples into small pieces. add to mix.
- pour into 13 x 9 greased cake pan.
- cook at 375 for about 30 to 45 minutes or until done.
Very very good,
I made these at 5:00am because my son told me (late the night before) that he needed to take a snack to school for a morning class. Based on the ingredients I had in the house, I selected these - and am I glad I did. His friends at the High School went nuts over these!! They were so delicious - and my own picky DS asked me to make them again for his lunchbox. Thanks for a great recipe that is now a family (and school) favorite!!
These came out decent! The only thing is they sticked a little bit. Mine cooked in 30 min. Taste is on but a little dry. Can't imagine how with two sticks of butter. I think another apple would be good and maybe a trade of white sugar for brown. The edges were the best cuz they crisped. I was scared with a whole table spoon of cinnamon.