Recipe by Sharon123
This lovely recipe came from Clark Frasier and Mark Gaier of Arrows Restaurant - Ogunquit, Maine, adapted by StarChefs. Great served with a good blue cheese, such as Roquefort or Stiltion, and some good crackers and bread.
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm honey over a double boiler until it reaches 100 degrees F.
- Pour over the apple blossoms.
- Serve when cooled. You may strain the apple blossoms out or leave inches.
- Serve with a good blue cheese, such as Roquefort or Stilton, along with some good cracker or bread. So good served over biscuits too! Enjoy!
- This would work with orange blossoms too!