Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A summertime (or anytime) refresher from Love Creek Orchards courtesy of Texas Monthly.
Make and share this Apple Blossom Ice Cream Soda recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml apple cider or 473.18 ml apple juice (is fine if you can't find cider)
- 473.19 ml peach ice cream
- chilled ginger ale
- Pour 1/2 cup apple cider in each of 4 tall glasses.
- Divide ice cream equally into glasses.
- Fill glasses with ginger ale.
- Stir gently to mix.
Molly, enjoyed this very much on a blazing hot summer day! Thanks for posting!