Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
The recipe was given to me titled "Mexican Jam", but if you eat enough of it, your sweat will smell like onions and garlic for days. Vampires will fear you. No one will want to sit near you on the bus. It's basically a really aggressively oniony/garlicky fresh salsa.
- 1 (32 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 white onion
- 2 heads garlic
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 bunch green onion
- 1 dash chili powder
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Chop tomatoes, onions, green onions, garlic and bell pepper. I use a food processor to speed up the process.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, season with chili powder and worcestershire to taste.
- This salsa improves with a little time to let the flavors meld.