Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are delicious hot sandwich squares I was served at a luncheon a couple of weeks ago. I have since made them as an appetizer (cut into small triangles) and for dinner (cut into larger squares).
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄4 lb deli ham (thin sliced)
- 1⁄4 lb deli turkey (thin sliced)
- 1⁄4 lb provolone cheese
- 1 1⁄2 lbs swiss cheese
- 6 -12 ounces roasted red peppers (1/2 - 1 whole jar, drained and cut into strips)
- 3 eggs
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll one package of crescent rolls and cover the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Layer meats, cheeses and red peppers on top of the dough.
- In a bowl add eggs, parmesan cheese and pepper. Beat eggs slightly.
- Pour about 3/4 of the egg mixture on top of the meat, cheese and peppers. Unroll second package of crescent rolls and place on top of the fillers. Brush the top with the remaining egg mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes covered with aluminum foil.
- Remove foil and bake 10-20 more minutes longer until firm and golden brown.