This is a healthier version of Anthony's Favorite Stuffed Shells. We've reduced the calories down from 656, the fat down from 34.4g, and the carbs down from 47.7g. All Lite-Bleu recipes are complete meals that we designed for our weight loss diet. Please visit our homepage for more info.
- 226.79 g low-carb pasta, jumbo shells, cooked
- 453.59 g part-skim ricotta cheese
- 113.39 g fat-free cottage cheese
- 226.79 g reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 709.77 ml spaghetti sauce, divided
- 236.59 ml fat-free parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425°F In a large bowl, mix ricotta, cottage, and mozzerella cheeses, parsley, salt, pepper, and eggs thoroughly.
- Pour 2 cups of the sauce in a 9x13x2" pan. Fill shells with cheese mixture generously, and place into the pan with the sauce.
- Drizzle remaining sauce lightly over the top of the shells. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake 30-40 minutes until bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.