Recipe by Jellyqueen
I got this recipe out of a local magazine and wanted to share it with my Zaar friends. Hope you enjoy.
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic, smashed then minced
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter, divided
- 3 lbs chicken, cut up
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, oregano, pepper and salt in bowl; set aside.
- Lightly saute garlic in 2 Tablespoons of the melted butter.
- Stir in remaining butter.
- Dip chicken pieces in garlic butter, then roll each piece in bread crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in 9X13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining bread crumb mixture and pour remaining garlic butter over all.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until golden brown.