1/1 Photo of Ann's Yellow Rose Steak Fajitas
2 hrs 10 mins
Miss Annie's Note:
This is a combinations of many recipes I have used to make fajitas. I like this one best. You may also use pork tenderloin, pounded to 1/2" thickness instead of the skirt steak. Lamb or chicken could also be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all marinade ingredients well.
- 2Pour over meat and marinate at least 1 hour, but no more than 2 hours.
- 3Cook over hot coals for 5- 6 minutes, or to taste.
- 4Remove and let sit 5-10 minutes before slicing across the grain.
- 5Serve with warm tortillas, pico de gallo, guacamole, and grilled onions.
- 7To freeze: Place marinade ingredients in a large freezer bag. Add meat of choice, seal, label and freeze.
- 8To serve: Thaw in fridge and grill as instructed in recipe.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ann's Yellow Rose Steak Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 779.2
- Calories from Fat 457
- Total Fat 50.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 184.2 mg
- Sodium 2204.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 64.5 g