1/1 Photo of Ann's Italian Chicken
This recipe is my mother's and it was handed down to me. It's one of my favorite recipes. It's really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 375°.
- 2Take a medium bowl beat eggs with 3 tablespoons of milk and set aside.
- 3In another medium bowl put bread crumbs in the bowl.
- 4Take a skillet put some oil in the skillet.
- 5Turn the stove on medium heat.
- 6Take the chicken and roll it in the egg mixture and then roll it in the bread crumbs.
- 7Cook chicken on both side till lightly brown.
- 8When that's done, put in a 9x13-inch baking dish or pan.
- 9Open the spaghetti sauce and pour it on top of the chicken; sprinkle cheese on top.
- 10Put it the 375° oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ann's Italian Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.8
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 270.7 mg
- Sodium 1033.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 58.7 g