Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 min
This is really good AND easy to make. Hey, and theres no dishes to wash but the cup!!* *and the whisk (but you just have to rinse it off)
- Fill your mug about half full with milk. (more or less).
- Microwave for one minute.
- Rub you hands together with whisk in between to froth milk.
- Pour coffee in slowly and add toppings.
- We like to drop a piece of chocolate into it!
His was a truly yummy and easy faux cappuccino. I omitted the optional piece of chocolate and only put a teaspoon of liquid caramel ice cream topping in mine as I didn't want it too sweet. Made for Veg 'N Swap tag.