Prep 1 hr 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a tasty chocolate treat that a friend of mine shared with me. I haven’t made it but I have enjoyed it. This is one chocolate that I can see myself eating a lot of ! Sorry, she didn't say if her minitray had 12 or 24 cupcake servings
- 1 cup coconut oil (organic, room temperature, melts at 76 degrees)
- 1 cup raw cacao powder (Navitas)
- 40 drops liquid stevia
- blue agave nectar (5 second squeeze)
- Lightly grease your mini cupcake tray with the coconut oil.
- Mix ingredients.
- Pour mix into mini cupcake tray and freeze for one hour.
- Bang tray on the counter -- out they pop and bag 'em and put in the fridge.
- Voila awesome creamy amazing treat!
- Optional ingredients (nuts, coconut flakes, cinnamon, english toffee or peppermint stevia).