Recipe by KennKonn
Anna is a friend from a chat group I belong to. She is an ex-Tupperware hostess, she said that this is the pie crust Tupperware used for demos at home parties. It makes awesome crust.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Cut in shortening until mixture resembles "peas".
- Add can of pop.
- Seal bowl.
- Shake in circular motion until mixture forms large dough ball.
- Remove and roll with floured rolling pin on to floured surface.
- Use: Coke/Pepsi for a dark crust or Sprite/7-UP for light crust.