Chef #1802595903's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I make this recipe for special occasion, the combination of cheese, potatoes and bacon make this recipe decilious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer the potatoes in the bottom of a small baking pan or cassarole dish.
- 2Blend the cheese together.
- 3Combine one cup cheese, bacon bits, chives, mushrooms and sour cream.
- 4Spread over potatoes.
- 5Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese over the top.
- 6Bake at 325 until cheese on top melts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anita's Baked Potatoes #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.6
- Calories from Fat 383
- Total Fat 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 122.1 mg
- Sodium 1671.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 35.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion