Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I make this recipe for special occasion, the combination of cheese, potatoes and bacon make this recipe decilious
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (one mild, one sharp)
- 1 (8 ounce) package bacon bits
- 1 cup mushroom (fresh or small can)
- sour cream (enough to bind everything without being sloppy)
- Layer the potatoes in the bottom of a small baking pan or cassarole dish.
- Blend the cheese together.
- Combine one cup cheese, bacon bits, chives, mushrooms and sour cream.
- Spread over potatoes.
- Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese over the top.
- Bake at 325 until cheese on top melts.