Perfect Pixie's Note:
My cousin made me eat this, and I tell you what, I didn't hate it, it was actually pretty good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 slices white bread
- 1/2 cup nutella
- 12 small pretzels
- 12 animal crackers
- 1Place 4 bread slices on large plate to form a 4-square grid in middle.
- 2Cut each slice's edge to form 1 large circle.
- 3Trim with knife to fit plate.
- 4Spread Nutella generously to form a 6 to 7 inch circle on the bread.
- 5Press pretzels into outer edge of circle to create fence.
- 6Stand animal crackers upright inside fence and enjoy.
- 7Serving ideas: For a splash of color, sprinkle 1 tablespoon multi-colored candy sprinkles over mud bath.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Animal Mud Bath
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.2
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 429.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 44.8 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: