Recipe by Perfect Pixie
My cousin made me eat this, and I tell you what, I didn't hate it, it was actually pretty good
Top Review by Sydney Mike
This is another of those recipes I made for the park-wide kids' taste-testing potluck, & although I followed this recipe right on down, before serving I did cut it all into bite-size pieces (1 animal cracker per bite), just the size for some kids, at least! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC tag]
- 4 slices white bread
- 1⁄2 cup nutella
- 12 small pretzels
- 12 animal crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 4 bread slices on large plate to form a 4-square grid in middle.
- Cut each slice's edge to form 1 large circle.
- Trim with knife to fit plate.
- Spread Nutella generously to form a 6 to 7 inch circle on the bread.
- Press pretzels into outer edge of circle to create fence.
- Stand animal crackers upright inside fence and enjoy.
- Serving ideas: For a splash of color, sprinkle 1 tablespoon multi-colored candy sprinkles over mud bath.