Recipe by FLUFFSTER
Surprise!! This is a no-bake dessert! Great for the warmer months and so good. Not sure how many this feeds. If you find out, please post, or let me know. Feel free to use your own recipe for the cake. Times are guesstimated.
- 1 (10 inch) angel food cake (tube pan)
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 (15 ounce) can peaches, sliced
- 3 bananas
- 1 (6 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) canned pineapple, drained
- 3 cups milk (to prepare pudding)
Directions See How It's Made
- Break up the angel food cake into bite-size pieces. Place into 9X13inch pan.glass is better).Dissolve 1 package flavored gelatin in 1 cup water and pour over cake pieces, spreading to the edges of the pan.
- Drain the peaches and pour the juice over the gelatin over the gelatin in the pan.
- Slice bananas on top of the gelatin in the pan.
- Arrange peach slices on top of the bananas slices.
- If desired, add crushed pineapple.
- For the pudding: Beat the pudding mix into 3 cups cold milk with wire whisk about 2 minutes.
- Spread topping on top of the pudding. Try to keep the layers separate.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.