Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These have to be the yummiest cookies I have ever tried! The kids eat them by the bucket load, so I have to limit them!! Andree is a fabulous cook and has passed this recipe to me! I plan to use it in our school fete cookbook later this year.... enjoy!
- Cream butter and sugar with a mixer on high speed until fluff.
- Add flours and combine with hands until you make into a smooth ball of dough.
- Roll into a log and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- When just firm (not too firm), cut into 1cm portions.
- Bake at 160 C for 12 minutes until just starting to get colour -- not brown or it will be overcooked!