Pinaygourmet #345142's Note:
Sherry and garlic, two stars of the Spanish cuisine, are paired to make a fantastic sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter with the oil in a flameproof casserole, add the chicken and garlic, and saute over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- 2Add the sherry and vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Cover and simmer gently for 20 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- 4Transfer the chicken to a plate.
- 5Strain the cooking liquid, pressing the garlic flesh through the strainer.
- 6Return the liquid to the pan, add the cream, and bring to a boil, stirring.
- 7Boil for 5 minutes or until the sauce is reduced to a coaitng consistency.
- 8Return the chicken to the pan with the juices that have collected on the plate.
- 9Heat through for a few minutes, spooning the sauce over the chicken until it is evenly coated.
- 10Taste for seasoning, adjust if necessary.
- 11Serve hot, garnished with tarragon leaves.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Andalusian Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.2
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 115.9 mg
- Sodium 145.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar