1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 25 mins
The secret to the deep, rich flavor of this BBQ chicken? Ancho chile pepper powder and a couple of ounces of bittersweet chocolate. From kraftrecipes.com
My Private Note
whole c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill to medium heat.
- 2Microwave chocolate in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 minute; stir until melted. Stir in barbecue sauce and ancho chile pepper powder.
- 3Grill chicken 1 hour 15 minutes or until done (internal temperature of 165°F), turning occasionally and brushing with 1/3 cup of the sauce the last 15 minutes.
- 4Add water to remaining sauce; stir until well blended. Serve with chicken.
- 5KRAFT KITCHEN'S TIPS SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Serve this flavorful chicken with smart sides such as a whole wheat roll and a crisp, mixed green salad.
- 6HOW TO PREVENT FOOD FROM STICK TO THE GRILL: Grease Grate to prevent food from sticking to the grill, lightly brush the grill grate with vegetable oil before preheating the grill. Or, spray the cold grate with cooking spray before heating the grill.
- 7KEEPING IT SAFE: Packaged fresh chicken should be refrigerated in the coldest part of the refrigerator. Freeze uncooked chicken if it is not to be used within 2 days. If properly packaged, frozen chicken will maintain top quality in a home freezer for up to 6 months.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ancho BBQ Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.5
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 106.9 mg
- Sodium 276.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: