Try this as a topping for pancakes, muffins, scones or ham. It is good on cakes and on ice cream too. Mix in some nuts or pumpkin pie spice for a different variation. Make extra and freeze for future use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter over med high heat in a skillet.
- 2Saute apples 2 to 3 minutes.
- 3Mix sugar, cinnamon and water and add to skillet.
- 4Reduce heat to low and cook 2 ot 3 minutes.
- 5Apples should be tender but remain firm.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for An Apple Condiment
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.2
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 130.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g