Recipe by Jellyqueen
This is a recipe that is suggested by the American Cancer Society. I found the recipe in our local electric cooperative magazine. They are corporate sponcers for The Relay for Life, a fundraiser for ACS. Cook time is actually freeze time.
- 3 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 cups frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processer, combine sugar and strawberries.
- Blend these until smooth.
- Pour into a large bowl and add sour cream; using a whisk, mix well.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon into 8 custard cups, cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.