Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
great simple casserole dish, and extremely inexpensive.
Make and share this Amazing Pizza Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil noodles, and drain.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, spread a thin layer of pasta sauce on the bottom, then layer 1/2 of the noodles, and 1/2 of the ground beef, 1/2 of the remaining pasta sauce, and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Repeat step 3, and top with pepperoni.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes.