Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is a work in progress. It tastes very good but I am not yet happy with the texture
- 1 1⁄2 cups gluten-free flour, mix (Garbanzo, Potato Starch, etc.)
- 1⁄4 cup sucanat
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oil (I use grape seed)
- Combine dry ingredients and whisk together.
- Beat eggs and add.
- Add remaining wet ingredients and whisk together.
- Put a light coating of oil or butter on your griddle.
- Cook as normal for pancakes.