- 250 ml Amarula cream liqueur
- 1⁄2 liter ice cream
- 250 ml coffee, cooled
- 50 g chocolate, grated
- 40 ml chocolate syrup
- 50 ml cream, whipped
- 4 maraschino cherries
Directions See How It's Made
- Into a blender, place the Amarula Cream, the ice cream, coffee and half the grated chocolate. Blend for a few seconds.
- Swirl the chocolate sauce around the sides of martini or wine glasses.
- Pour the Amarula mixture into each glass.
- Top with a little whipped cream, the remaining grated chocolate and a maraschino cherry.