Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Sweet and creamy – like butterscotch and toffee ice cream. Using Butterscotch Schnapps, Amarula Cream and cocoa.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Amarula cream liqueur
- 1 ounce hot cocoa
- 1 ounce strong black coffee or 1 ounce espresso
- 3⁄4 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- Pour the hot chocolate, hot black coffee and Butterscotch Schnapps into a latte style coffee glass.
- Add the Amarula Cream to the top and stir gently.
Lovely nightcap! Made this the other night and really liked the creamy sweetness from the two liquers together. Thanks ~V!
Wow, V...Wow...this is sooo good. I really enjoyed this delicious drink, it was the perfect dessert last evening. I added a little whipped cream upon which I floated a little extra Amarula...oh yum. I used a really strong organic coffee and ghiradelli hazelnut cocoa. This was perfect, I will certainly be making this again...Kudos Kato
This is so good. For the hot cocoa, I put a little of milk with 1 teaspoon of unsweeten cocoa powder in the microwave. That way, it was not sweet. I added maybe 1 ounce of espresso. Cause it was too sweet. And that way, it was perfect. Thanks V :) Made for 123 hit wonder.