Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have not made these but I think they'd nicely in a holiday gift basket.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons Amaretto
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- pecans, ground
- Heat butter and cream in double boiler to a simmer(185-210 degrees).
- Remove from heat and add 2 tablespoons Amaretto and chips.
- Return to heat and stir until chips are melted.
- Add remaining Amaretto.
- Pour into small, deep mixing bowl and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and beat on high with electric mixer until very thick and lighter in color.
- Chill 60 minutes until firm.
- Roll with hands into 1-inch balls.
- Freeze until very firm (approximately 30 minutes).
- Roll in ground pecans.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.
- If frozen, candy should be thawed in refrigerator 60 minutes before serving.