Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have not made these but I think they'd nicely in a holiday gift basket.
Make and share this Amaretto Truffles recipe from Food.com.
- Heat butter and cream in double boiler to a simmer(185-210 degrees).
- Remove from heat and add 2 tablespoons Amaretto and chips.
- Return to heat and stir until chips are melted.
- Add remaining Amaretto.
- Pour into small, deep mixing bowl and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and beat on high with electric mixer until very thick and lighter in color.
- Chill 60 minutes until firm.
- Roll with hands into 1-inch balls.
- Freeze until very firm (approximately 30 minutes).
- Roll in ground pecans.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.
- If frozen, candy should be thawed in refrigerator 60 minutes before serving.