Recipe by Whisper
I saw this made on the Food Channel by Sandra Lee and thought it looked yummy. Anything with Amaretto has to be good! Can't wait to try it!
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a cocktail shaker half full of ice cubes.
- Pour all ingredients into shaker and shake well.
- Strain drink into a martini glass and garnish with whole almonds.
- Cook's Tip:
- Place a folded paper towel on a dessert plate and add 2 Tbsp of Amaretto.
- On another dessert plate, put 1 Tbsp crushed almonds.
- Rim the top of the martini glass with the Amaretto and crushed almonds, then pour the drink into the glass and serve.