1/3 Photos of Amanda's Thai Peanut
By far the best and healthiest Thai Peanut I've EVER tasted. It's highly requested by family and friends!!! This quick recipe is just for two people, but it doubles and triples extremely well when we have company over. Give it a try!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package fettuccine (not the wheat noodles)
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 carrot, grated
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 3 1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1In a large pot, cook fettucini as directed. Towards the end of the pasta cooking, add the broccoli into the pot to cook for approximately 3-4 minutes.
- 2In a greased large saucepan, heat garlic on med-high heat for 2 minutes.
- 3Add red pepper flakes, ginger, and brown sugar into the saucepan. Allow to cook another 2 minutes.
- 4Add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and peanut butter to the saucepan. Use a spaghetti spoon or whisk to mix in the peanut butter to the liquid to form a sauce.
- 5When the sauce begins to bubble, add the cooked pasta/broccoli to the saucepan. Mix well. Add the carrot. Mix well to prevent clumps.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amanda's Thai Peanut
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.6
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 47.8 mg
- Sodium 1303.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar