Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
A wonderful casserole using fresh vegetables, real cheese, and no "cream-of" soup.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 6 cups broccoli, peeled stems and heads, chopped and blanched in salted water
- 12 ounces sliced mushrooms, Sauteed in
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles, broken up, and flavor pack
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, yogurt, cheddar cheese, blue cheese dressing, eggs, salt, pepper, and flavor pack from noodles.
- In a separate bowl combine broccoli, mushrooms, and broken noodles then toss together wet mixture and vegetables to evenly coat.
- Place in an 8 by 8-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non- stick cooking spray and cook for 45 minutes covered.
- Then remove cover and bake for additional 15 minutes to brown.
- Cool for 15 minutes before serving.