Alton Brown's Broccoli Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, yogurt, cheddar cheese, blue cheese dressing, eggs, salt, pepper, and flavor pack from noodles.
- In a separate bowl combine broccoli, mushrooms, and broken noodles then toss together wet mixture and vegetables to evenly coat.
- Place in an 8 by 8-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non- stick cooking spray and cook for 45 minutes covered.
- Then remove cover and bake for additional 15 minutes to brown.
- Cool for 15 minutes before serving.