1 hr 25 mins
A wonderful casserole using fresh vegetables, real cheese, and no "cream-of" soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1/4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 6 cups broccoli, peeled stems and heads, chopped and blanched in salted water
- 12 ounces sliced mushrooms, Sauteed in
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles, broken up, and flavor pack
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a bowl combine mayonnaise, yogurt, cheddar cheese, blue cheese dressing, eggs, salt, pepper, and flavor pack from noodles.
- 3In a separate bowl combine broccoli, mushrooms, and broken noodles then toss together wet mixture and vegetables to evenly coat.
- 4Place in an 8 by 8-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non- stick cooking spray and cook for 45 minutes covered.
- 5Then remove cover and bake for additional 15 minutes to brown.
- 6Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alton Brown's Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.6
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 110.3 mg
- Sodium 871.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 15.2 g