Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sharp and salty blue cheese with sweet pears, a perfect hot Summer salad!
- 1 package alouette crumbled blue cheese
- 1 ea. bartlette pear
- 12 -20 red grapes
- 1 bag baby arugula, salad
- 4 ounces red wine vinaigrette
- * Remove arugula salad from bag and rinse and dry.
- * Place in serving bowl.
- * Split grapes in half and place on baby arugula.
- * Split and remove core from the pear and slice into 1/8 inch slices and place on arugula.
- * Pour red wine vinaigrette on salad and gently toss.
- * Sprinkle Alouette®Crumbled Blue cheese on top and serve.
- Alternative serving suggestions:.
- Substitute the red wine vinaigrette for Champagne vinaigrette.
- Add slivered walnuts for additional texture.