Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very delicious--kids love it and it's so simple to make. With just 4 ingredients one couldn't go wrong!
- Boil the potatoes until well cooked peel wen still hot and quickly mash them don't let them turn cold and please do not put them under cold water
- Heat oil in a pan start by using about 4 tbsp oil add the mashed potatoes to it stir well.
- The potatoes will tend to stick to the bottom--don't worry, keep mixing it well and add oil as required.
- Add salt and ground black pepper.
- Let it simmer for about 5 minutes uncovered.
- Turn off flame and serve. Goes well with rice and almost anything lolzzz.
- Enjoy !