Recipe by Tropical Beauty
Papaya and pineapple enzymes exfoliate dead skin cells outer layer of skin revealing a beautiful radiant clear complextion. Green tea has antioxidants that fight free-radicals and the signs of aging.While honey is a great anti-bacterial and can prevent pimples.
Directions See How It's Made
- Steep green tea in boiling water. Set aside to cool.
- Peel papaya wedge and remove seeds.
- In blender or food processor, blend papaya and pineapple until pureed.
- Pour into glass bowl and combine honey and green tea. Mix well.
- Apply to face with fan brush or finger tips. Recline and rest for 10 15 minutes.
- Remove completely with tepid water and soft facial cloth. Store in covered container in refrigerator for up to one week.