Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from "Vegetarian Meals for People On-the-Go." A wonderful fruit salad with a variety of textures.
- Peel, section, and dice orange.
- Peel, pit, and slice mangoes.
- Peel bananas and slice into 1/4" rounds.
- Drain pineapple, saving the juice.
- Put all the fruit in a large bowl.
- Add coconut, walnuts, and date pieces.
- With a fork, whip honey, lemon juice, and 1/4 cup pineapple juice together in a bowl and drizzle over fruit.
My friends loved this salad. It was very simple to prepare.