for the love of veggies's Note:
Recipe from "Vegetarian Meals for People On-the-Go." A wonderful fruit salad with a variety of textures.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel, section, and dice orange.
- 2Peel, pit, and slice mangoes.
- 3Peel bananas and slice into 1/4" rounds.
- 4Drain pineapple, saving the juice.
- 5Put all the fruit in a large bowl.
- 6Add coconut, walnuts, and date pieces.
- 7With a fork, whip honey, lemon juice, and 1/4 cup pineapple juice together in a bowl and drizzle over fruit.
Browse Our Top Oranges Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Oranges Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aloha Delight Salad
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.0
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 36.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g