Recipe by internetnut
My family enjoyed this wings especialy my 7 year old niece. When I made these chicken wings I used crushed pineapple. I marinaded my wings for several hours. I did broil my wings for 15 minutes which next time I think I'll broil them 20 minutes as far away from the heat as possible. I plan to make these again while cooking them in the marinade. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. Exchanges: 2 Fat.
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped dole fresh pineapple
- 3⁄4 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 20 chicken wings (about 3-1/2 lb.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pineapple, barbecue sauce, soy sauce and ginger in large, shallow, non-metallic dish. Add chicken, turning to coat all sides. Cover and marinate 15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Grill or broil chicken 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, brushing occasionally with marinade and turning once halfway through cooking. Discard any remaining marinade. Garnish with pineapple wedges and leaves, if desired.