Recipe by AlleeH
The title says it all!!!! IT Is SOOOOOOO good!!! If you make 'um just perfect they taste amazing!!!
Top Review by flower7
Excellent! Instead of cutting the tortillas in half, I just layered the ingredients on one side and folded the other side over to cover. The quantities of ingredients listed are a bit off (1 cup of sauce is enough for about a dozen quesadillas, or more, as I used about 1 Tbsp for one!) Anyway, I just used everything to taste, using hot peppers instead of pepperoni, with a bit of basil *and* parsley, since I had both on hand, fresh. This is a great, easily customized recipe. Thanks for sharing!
- 2 tortillas
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 16 pieces pepperoni
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon basil or 1 tablespoon parsley, doesn't matter
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat frying pan to 350.
- Cut tortillas in half.
- One one side of tortilla spread sauce and put on pepperoni (about 8 on each).
- sprinkle on 1/2 cup mozzerella on each tortilla.
- 1/4 of parmeasian on each.
- and a few sprinkles of basil.
- flip empty side of tortilla on to the full one.
- put about a tablespoon of butter in pan and place tortilla in pan.
- after first side gets brown flip over to other side.
- when its all done sprinkle a little more chees on and some basil and let it melt (you may have to heat it up if it dosen't melt right away).
- SERVE and feel like your in heaven.