Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Taste of Home.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a skillet, cook the chicken in 2 tablespoons of butter until juices run clear; about 20 minutes.
- Transfer to serving plate and keep warm.
- Add almonds and remaining butter to skillet; cook and stir just until almonds are lightly browned.
- Stir in lemon juice; heat through.
- Spoon over chicken.
Simple, quick and delicious! The lemon juice was just the right flavor to top the chicken with. Served with steamed rice and broccoli for a quick afterwork supper. Made for Fall 2009 My 3 Chefs game.